8. If a normal disk is very dark and its luminosity is very dirty: the king will not show mercy to his country, he will capture his people.
9. If a normal disk is present and one disk stands to the right: one from among the king's relief troops will take the throne.
10. If a normal disk is present and one disk stands to the left: from the throne of your relief troops the king of Amurru will rebel.
If a normal disk is present and one disk stands to the right (and) one to the left: if the king treats the city and his people kindly for reconciliation and they become reconciled, the cities will start vying with each other, city walls will be destroyed, the people will be dispersed.
22. If seven disks rise: a village dweller will take the throne, the king's country will rebel against him and he will be besieged and killed.
23. If on the first of Nisannu two disks come up, the king will die.
24. If on the eleventh of Nisannu three disks come up: a large army will perish.
25. If on the twelfth of Nisannu five disks come up, the king will go into exile.
26. If on the fifteenth or fourteenth of Nisannu five disks come up: business will be reduced.